2007年10月12日金曜日

TEST!

ohayoo gozaimasu.

it's 2 hours before our daisanka no tesuto.
how do people study for nihongo tests? like i feel like this is the only class that i feel so prepared for the test before we take it, that i don't know what to go over and i kinda sit there and think.. well.. i already know this stuff? we've gone over it so many times preparing for each individual class, that by the time tests roll around... do we just go over it again??

i ran into my friend greg yesterday, he's in japn 310. wow. everyone always tells me to call him when i'm having trouble with something, but when i have trouble i don't think it's necessarily anything i would 'need help for', it's just me having the time and patience... and self discipline of course... to practice practice practice!

i think our skit went well at least yesterday. right graff-san??

kono shumatsu wa nani-o shimasu ka?
i'm going to the navy bday celebration tonight because my boyfriend is in rotc, which is pretty exciting. and then tomorrow is my old friends 21st bday surprise party. and of course homecoming game. and then starting a new chapter in nihongo. woooo. hahah.

and with that, maybe a little bit more review before classes start today. it sucks having 3 classes on fridays...

:) kristine


2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Yeah that is mainly how I feel about studying, I look at all the things in the book and feel like I know it all. Even on the tests, I never feel like I don't know what is going on. Mainly I do the review sheet and go over the chapter.

You guys had a great skit, too.

bob_bru_19 さんのコメント...

great skit!

yeah, it really is hard to study for a class like this. even more so, its hard to gauge your own level of comprehension. i think itd be a good idea to get a class study session going on, I've seen a lot of the other hours do it.